• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

i thought im cured with my oakley addiction but it turns out it diverted into my old shoe hobby

Oakley's been stale. Not to be a hater. There's simply more to pick from in the sneaker realm due to retros. Oakley's on the other hand, we just scour for all the original production pairs. I've been looking at other brands to explore eyewear but still not interested in much. So in Oakley's defense, they at least still win me over as far as they're regarded in their industry.

Oakley's been stale. Not to be a hater. There's simply more to pick from in the sneaker realm due to retros. Oakley's on the other hand, we just scour for all the original production pairs. I've been looking at other brands to explore eyewear but still not interested in much. So in Oakley's defense, they at least still win me over as far as they're regarded in their industry.

Im still an oakley fanatic but theres nothing out there excites me anymore. Lux ruined oakleys reputation of having cool and unique designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@V2oak ... I was in the same situation as you today. I even sat and stared at the All Star 1's. Came home empty handed. I may just get the alternate 8's next weekend.

View attachment 314617

@ducatiti i actually ended up getting both 1 & 6 and im returning the OG 13's, the 6's wins my heart and with the price i got it for is a great deal
67f45c3b4f0e978998da07d1ae69fc8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@V2oak

That's a great deal on the 6's!

Can you hook me up with another 20% discount code?...

If one is in the military, you can get a 10% code too... Hopefully someone can hook me up too :)

Just have to enter your info here, and they will provide you a code:

Nike | Military Verification

I totally agree on this. I have been visiting this forum just for this sneaker thread. I'm totally out of the Oakley scene. Just lost interest and from what was mentioned above, this even helped explaining it.

Sorry guys, just being honest.

I am a "Sneakers and Shades" man. I must admit that it is tricky to keep enthusiasm levels high all the time, I have peaks and troughs when it comes to both. Think money plays a big part in that, well for me anyway!

Back to the thread and back to Jordan talk.... check these out.......

IMG_2050.PNG

I am a "Sneakers and Shades" man. I must admit that it is tricky to keep enthusiasm levels high all the time, I have peaks and troughs when it comes to both. Think money plays a big part in that, well for me anyway!

Back to the thread and back to Jordan talk.... check these out.......

View attachment 314620

Now those I like, Jon. Subtle but still make a statement. ;)

I totally agree on this. I have been visiting this forum just for this sneaker thread. I'm totally out of the Oakley scene. Just lost interest and from what was mentioned above, this even helped explaining it.

Sorry guys, just being honest.
No shame in the game. You like what you like. Most of us can agree that Oakley has been blah for years. For me, the Jawbreaker love and a fondness for some of the disco'd stuff keeps some of the fire going. For the sneaker stuff, I'm just liking what I seeing and embracing some of the stuff I never really had the chance to buy and enjoy lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Now those I like, Jon. Subtle but still make a statement. ;)

Thanks @cyclerdoug.

That sort of sums me up, mate.
I love some of the creations from the late 80's/90's.

I agree with what you said by the way!
I get a little buzz/hit of excitement with anticipation about which shades I am going to wear that day too! It isn't a massive hit, just enough though! Lol

Latest Posts

Back