• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

finally got a 20 dollar coupon to work on these. i maybe should have gone true to size on these, but i heard they run narrow and i am a wide footer so i went a size up. i have some room in the toe but the width is good, so maybe true to size would have been too narrow. either way i love this colorway and i love lows, so i am happy with them. the leather is really nice quality.

35ml8j5.jpg

Totally want Westbrook's AJ30/31 possibly dropping end of the month.

air-jordan-31-xxx1-why-not-1.jpg

Even though he has yet to wear the colorway, it's rare we get a build once custom for a player. And I think the shoe looks a million times cooler running the 30's tooling.

No buys here. Had a $10 coupon for Finish Line and I burned it on socks and shoe cleaner. I briefly considered some Chuck 2s that was marked down to $30, but it wasn't available locally. Shipping and tax would have eaten the coupon.

One thing I like about the higher end kicks that I own, they seem to be easier to maintain. The 13s look almost new aside from creasing and the Optic Yellow is bright as ever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

^^ Crazy thing is that there was a line for peeps who did not win the raffle hoping that there will be pairs not picked up by the winners. I was told that each pair in the store has an assigned raffle winner... I doubt that there will be any leftovers in my area, that is.

Although, not as into Jordan 1's, I'm just glad that this didn't happen to me :)

500x1000px-LL-b9bbe067_tumblr_ncu4qprzBT1rvn2ylo1_400_zpsuc5duzsh.gif

No buys here. Had a $10 coupon for Finish Line and I burned it on socks and shoe cleaner. I briefly considered some Chuck 2s that was marked down to $30, but it wasn't available locally. Shipping and tax would have eaten the coupon.

One thing I like about the higher end kicks that I own, they seem to be easier to maintain. The 13s look almost new aside from creasing and the Optic Yellow is bright as ever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, certain synthetic materials just hold up better. Foamposite of course, and tight mesh does really well unless you soak in them street water where it'll probably never dry properly.

My LeBron 12's have been relegated as house work shoes. They do have mesh but a lot of it is overlaid with TPU. A bit free-feeling, yet the posite panels also make them tanks. The lace rows are pretty much in no position to really wear down and are semi-protected as well. Really the only thing only going south is the transluscent outsole. Actually, most LeBron shoes are tanks apart from maybe the current 14 with is just mesh and foam.

Back