• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

ha! you triggered something.... waiting for pics from @V2oak? and a couple more guys!!! show us the shoes!!
Damn! im gonna have a hard time taking pix of my shoes, all I can say is that Shoes are like oakleys for me too, I have a couple of oakley shoes from Karting/ Racing shoes to boots, to sandals and a couple of Jordan Retros and some jordan brands, puma-ferrari, a limited Puma Ferrari Michael schumacher f1 shoes, fila ferrari, mercedes amg puma, nike, lacoste, gucci..............damn bro you are giving me a hard time on this........I'll post pictures soon if I got the right time. But here are some pictures that I have....
IMG_5976_zps142380ed.jpg
IMG_5982_zps9b156589.jpg
IMG_7021_zps5a777f09.jpg

Here ya go.....

shoes_zps1a531f45.jpg

damn! thats awesome bro!!

i love shoes before i ever started with oaks. not really into jordan at all, but onitsukas and converse were once a staple for me. now i am into leather shoes (mostly cole haan) and sperrys. will post a crude pic....

Damn! im gonna have a hard time taking pix of my shoes, all I can say is that Shoes are like oakleys for me too, I have a couple of oakley shoes from Karting/ Racing shoes to boots, to sandals and a couple of Jordan Retros and some jordan brands, puma-ferrari, a limited Puma Ferrari Michael schumacher f1 shoes, fila ferrari, mercedes amg puma, nike, lacoste, gucci..............damn bro you are giving me a hard time on this........I'll post pictures soon if I got the right time. But here are some pictures that I have....
IMG_5976_zps142380ed.jpg
IMG_5982_zps9b156589.jpg
IMG_7021_zps5a777f09.jpg

Ka noypi pala kita. But our shoes are not from Marikina bro :)

Back