• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Apparently today is shoe release day. It was a damn zoo in Foot Action. I picked up another pair of Dunk Free. I LOVE these shoes. And the price is great; $50 for this particular color way. I felt poor watching folks with hundred dollar bills getting them Jordans.

juzu9y7u.jpg

Apparently today is shoe release day. It was a damn zoo in Foot Action. I picked up another pair of Dunk Free. I LOVE these shoes. And the price is great; $50 for this particular color way. I felt poor watching folks with hundred dollar bills getting them Jordans.

juzu9y7u.jpg
The powder blue tens released today. No worry bro, they can't touch you on your eyewear :)

If I was going to sell my 07 Kings County spizikes what would be a fair market value... like a good money to me and also good value to buyer?

If I was going to sell my 07 Kings County spizikes what would be a fair market value... like a good money to me and also good value to buyer?
I haven't a clue, I'll let the true sneakerheads chime in lol

Latest Posts

Back