• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

If I was going to sell my 07 Kings County spizikes what would be a fair market value... like a good money to me and also good value to buyer?

Unfortunately, Spizikes are not the top of the line of the Jordan brand. Any fusion i.e.. Airforce one Jordan, or any shoe that try to mesh 2 or 3 models in one shoe has not received a lot of positive reception from the consumer. Spizikes though, since it has a connection to Spike Lee, has an edge to the Airforces. You can still sell them , but not much like the sought after retros or doernbechers.

Unfortunately, Spizikes are not the top of the line of the Jordan brand. Any fusion i.e.. Airforce one Jordan, or any shoe that try to mesh 2 or 3 models in one shoe has not received a lot of positive reception from the consumer. Spizikes though, since it has a connection to Spike Lee, has an edge to the Airforces. You can still sell them , but not much like the sought after retros or doernbechers.

Totally agree so would like 100 bucks be fair?

hmmm ... I think you should just keep them if I were you. You'll probably get less than a hundred for them. 60-80 perhaps. Finding a buyer will be hard as well.

@Sundalo, I like the third one. I never wore those before... But they were popular
love em too and they are a bit more durable than my other Lugz. I've since stop buying shoes since I only wear just a few in my collection. Don't have the heart to sell them though.

love em too and they are a bit more durable than my other Lugz. I've since stop buying shoes since I only wear just a few in my collection. Don't have the heart to sell them though.
Understood. I can't wear half the stuff to work since they don't allow sneakers. But I sneak and wear my all black Chucks every once in a while.

I couldn't help myself yesterday. Do any of you sneakerheads for this when you get a new pair? Almost a high lol
tupy6a3u.jpg

haha, not always but what i do is read EVERYTHING on the labels, box, tags, when i was younger. always amazed and ecstatic at new pairs received....

Back