• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I'll have to check them out! Where can someone cop a pair? Did you go straight to reeboks website?

I love this thread. @Ventruck has really helped explain tech too. Saves me time from watching the Sole Bros and Wear Tester reviews at times.
I ordered from finishlines website cause they had a 25% off for members of their web site points thing. It was an early black Friday thing.

Kyrie 8

Bit of a complicated pickup. I know some places have these stateside, one of which might be near me but I want the weekend crowds to settle. I got this one overseas being a relatively decent price before picking up on the potential local lead. This is an EP fit that's supposedly a bit wider. To be honest, I have no fit complaints. I just wouldn't mind a non-EP fit and pretty much surely want a back up.

So far I think this is one of the better in the Kyrie line, and shaping up to be a likely go-to for me....but it's not supposed to be worth the premium because dude dun goofed up.

20221123_153701.jpg

Bought these Oakley Cyote side zip boots for work during the 50% off black Friday sale. After wearing them one day I wish I would have bought 2 pairs,
but unfortunately they are back up to 250 now. Super comfy. It's the same outsole as other oakley boots I have, but the insole seems to have way more cushion.

20221201_094549.jpg

Some recent pickups the past couple weeks:
Kyrie 8 "Circle of Life"

I've really liked the Kyrie 8 so far. We can get into how not-premium the materials are, but as a functional shoe it has never let me down. Traction has never let up unless I legit step on a bad spot. Not a single sore or fatigue issue. Material so far seems like it can handle anything.

Getting another pair was the intent to have a backup and to have a non-EP release that runs a bit more snug. Would grab another colorway if Nike ever decides to just dump them at outlets or something. Otherwise, as much as I've liked this shoe, in due time: someone will make something better.
20221212_165437.jpg

DJ Khaled x Air Jordan 5

I'm glad either many people aren't hot on the guy or Jordan made a lot of these to go around. Easy purchase, almost regret not doubling up. This is probably as good as a Jordan 5 is going to feel on-foot. And the packaging made for some worthwhile.
20221206_163714.jpg

Back