• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Nike Dunk By You

Really puts the exclamation point on thinking twice before buying another GR Dunk. had the GR Panda high just to see if it can pass as a beater, but no. I can't believe people are after that (well, the low version). Materials here are eleventeen times better. When this exists, getting those is like ripping yourself off — even if you kinda have to wait until you can unlock this.

I'm not even sure how good of leather it factually is, but just straight up behaves way better period. In the category of shoes that make me want to go outside just so I can wear them. I'm on the fence about any of my AJ1's actually comparing to this.

View attachment 1038504
Damn bro we have the same design LOL, got these to go with my AJ5 UNC.
Nike by you dunk has way more better quality than the official release dunk that has poor plasticky fake leather. I got 2 access and im still waiting for my Wife's UNC but has a different color blocking than mine and had another access for the dunk low which is Chicago color blocking. I love Nike By You as they have the best soft quality leather, better than AJ1 leather.
941542DD-E424-416A-BFD8-19A802CC59B2.jpeg
ECA75C49-DA4A-4042-A193-22D6F3D463AF.jpeg
60C8FEB5-3DD9-4232-B4AB-02CAAD5EC080.jpeg

Damn bro we have the same design LOL, got these to go with my AJ5 UNC.
Nike by you dunk has way more better quality than the official release dunk that has poor plasticky fake leather. I got 2 access and im still waiting for my Wife's UNC but has a different color blocking than mine and had another access for the dunk low which is Chicago color blocking. I love Nike By You as they have the best soft quality leather, better than AJ1 leather.
View attachment 1038623View attachment 1038624View attachment 1038625
LOL damn. I can tell you for sure you got good taste.

thanks @Ventruck go check out The Cobblers - Luxury Goods Repair & Restoration Marketplace

The Cobblers in Florida were great quality craftsman. They aren't cheap. At all. But good work won't be cheap. You want to be able to wear them, or restore them to original condition!

Good luck
I submitted the information on their website for a quote. Nothing happens when you select submit quote. Have others experienced that? I expected a confirmation or at least the screen to refresh. Nothing.

I submitted the information on their website for a quote. Nothing happens when you select submit quote. Have others experienced that? I expected a confirmation or at least the screen to refresh. Nothing.
I think I emailed asking a few questions. Their customer service isn't the best, I remember (for example work took twice as long as the website estimated). But i trusted their reputation for quality enough to place an order! Once i placed the order i a able to print a shipping label and send the shoes in.

I looked on their site and it says Connect with us. You need a valid order number to email them I guess. I haven’t even started and already it’s a pain. Where did you find an email address?

I looked on their site and it says Connect with us. You need a valid order number to email them I guess. I haven’t even started and already it’s a pain. Where did you find an email address?
I used them 2 years ago. I can't remember. But try going and finding them on Facebook or IG messenger. Then you can contact them by DM?

Nike Dunk By You

Really puts the exclamation point on thinking twice before buying another GR Dunk. had the GR Panda high just to see if it can pass as a beater, but no. I can't believe people are after that (well, the low version). Materials here are eleventeen times better. When this exists, getting those is like ripping yourself off — even if you kinda have to wait until you can unlock this.

I'm not even sure how good of leather it factually is, but just straight up behaves way better period. In the category of shoes that make me want to go outside just so I can wear them. I'm on the fence about any of my AJ1's actually comparing to this.

View attachment 1038504
I miss the Dunk Free line from some years back... if they bring that back...

I used them 2 years ago. I can't remember. But try going and finding them on Facebook or IG messenger. Then you can contact them by DM?
I guess I’ll need to find another place. I’ve sent multiple messages through fb their website IG. They don’t respond. Terrible customer service. Is this what this country has been reduced to? Businesses just ignore you

I guess I’ll need to find another place. I’ve sent multiple messages through fb their website IG. They don’t respond. Terrible customer service. Is this what this country has been reduced to? Businesses just ignore you
I literally tell people "i reply to all my emails, and return all my phone calls" and my sales grow just by doing that.

It's sad. I'm sorry, but I understand why you won't proceed w the cobblers.

Back