• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Streetwear Fans?

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I’ve been a fan of different streetwear brands for some years now and I was wondering if any of you, fine people, have any opinions about brands, styles, designs, etc. Japan usually gets the coolest stuff, but I’m wondering if our worldwide forum members have certain picks with thier streetwear

I’m more of a quality, comfortable not too flashy style, so my go to brands are:

* Supreme (hat, hoodies, useless stuff)
* Mastemind (anything that I can afford lol, I’ve got the Frogskins)
* Heron Preston (belts, accesories)
* Play by Comme Des Garçons (casual shoes, sneakers, sweatshirt)
* Y3 (shoes and jackets)

Off white seems cool but too pricey vs quality and I’ve always liked Stone Island but never had a chance to buy anything, Undercover is too weird for me, I don’t get Anti Social Social Club and Fear of God looks cool but to flashy. Let me know what brands you like and represent your style better. Let the forumwear begin lol

I’ve been a fan of different streetwear brands for some years now and I was wondering if any of you, fine people, have any opinions about brands, styles, designs, etc. Japan usually gets the coolest stuff, but I’m wondering if our worldwide forum members have certain picks with thier streetwear

I’m more of a quality, comfortable not too flashy style, so my go to brands are:

* Y3 (shoes and jackets)

Off white seems cool but too pricey vs quality and I’ve always liked Stone Island but never had a chance to buy anything, Undercover is too weird for me, I don’t get Anti Social Social Club and Fear of God looks cool but to flashy. Let me know what brands you like and represent your style better. Let the forumwear begin lol
I'm die hard Oakley but I do have a pair of Supreme 24k frogs if that counts =)
15979929811938437111068626980799.jpg

I like palace too. They make some funky stuff like supreme. And we made some mumbos, eyejackets and eyejacket redux with them!

they do a lot of cool collabs with other companies too

* Y3 (shoes and jackets)

I get them when they happen to do a collab with Timberland and I like the resulting pair.

3FA1FFE2-1A2E-41AE-9F13-6F73B6FC9796.jpeg
BA39B4AE-DEBE-4C4E-82B4-40C1C9A8728E.jpeg
899D6760-4EDC-40D1-B974-A72264486462.jpeg
01C73FAA-540A-4843-B121-8FBA9FF454C5.jpeg

The Stars and Stripes pair is Villa, the black and red Marcelo Burlon, the velvet wheat pair OFF-WHITE (I agree too expensive for what you get, RRP on those is ~$800) and the inside out ones STPL. I have quite a few more Villa pairs. There have been some Supreme x Timb collabs too but I wasn’t keen on those - as with every Supreme product, the scalpers were all over them too.

I like when luxury brand or famous brand collaborate with streetwear brands, i have a few in my list like
Lacoste x Supreme jackets and hoodies
Supreme hats (alot)
Supreme hoodie
Adidas x Bape
Adidas x Mastermind
Swatch x Bape
Jordan Brand x Supreme
Nike x Fear of God
Converse x Fear of God
Converse x Comme Des Garcon
Nike x Sacai

I dont feel like buying supreme shirts as all of them has non-sense print with over price retail tag. I only like their original box logo and hats which i have plenty of it

d959a03ba3cc03627aa35d19a6cdfad8.jpg

1f18168e759655336bee174a4e57d462.jpg

2cb2f010a9364baad0c4e358116b57f9.jpg

542ee996e5b3e7f75f83509d17056937.jpg

ca0770ded7edafae1e8bdfd1174bc2c5.jpg

6fc6dff0721db2d0138ee48ba92325f6.jpg

c27210253053c91ce08ab0d3e783c1ce.jpg

fb4b875e91db0d4fc4a9643548b8d446.jpg

a67609c19af7046738242bcc260c0e22.jpg

f9108009152ce93dfc4aff6c39570d39.jpg

I’ve recently started getting into it, thanks to a coworker who’s really into sneakers and street style.

First shirt I got:
02E932AF-6C16-4E34-B161-AA36F58A681C.jpeg

I like when luxury brand or famous brand collaborate with streetwear brands, i have a few in my list like
Lacoste x Supreme jackets and hoodies
Supreme hats (alot)
Supreme hoodie
Adidas x Bape
Adidas x Mastermind
Swatch x Bape
Jordan Brand x Supreme
Nike x Fear of God
Converse x Fear of God
Converse x Comme Des Garcon
Nike x Sacai

I dont feel like buying supreme shirts as all of them has non-sense print with over price retail tag. I only like their original box logo and hats which i have plenty of it

View attachment 779271

View attachment 779272
View attachment 779273
View attachment 779274
View attachment 779275
View attachment 779276
View attachment 779277
View attachment 779281

View attachment 779282
View attachment 779283
What size shoes 😇

And when can you ship 🤣🤣

For me Streetwear represents fashion trends that originate from the working class culture. Most of the mainstream fashion trends today originated from the streets. Also streetwear is part of a culture which includes music and lifestyle. This is the most targeted market by fashion brands as this target audience has the most spending power. Zara is a great example of a brand that copies streetwear styles and sells to the mainstream consumers.

For me Streetwear represents fashion trends that originate from the working class culture. Most of the mainstream fashion trends today originated from the streets. Also streetwear is part of a culture which includes music and lifestyle. This is the most targeted market by fashion brands as this target audience has the most spending power. Zara is a great example of a brand that copies streetwear styles and sells to the mainstream consumers.
Also, Intrepid Sourcing is the best streetwear clothing factory company.

* Y3 (shoes and jackets)

I’ve got some pretty rare Number (N)ine and Undercover and Bape pants and jackets, have some older supreme and cdg stuff too.

Last edited:
Back