• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Thoughts On These ????

discostu

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
UK
I spotted the 2 auctions below and wondered what you all think?

Links removed per forum rules. Please don't relist

Odd. Niether of those are Juliets. They're both XX frames and both would appear to be XX frames with aftermarket lenses (if the frames are even authentic which they appear to be) and Juliet packaging. What I REALLY don't get is the Carbon frame....the XX was never issued with a Carbon finish so unless that frame has been painted? I'd like to hear others thoughts.

My thoughts exactly. Sorry if I shouldn't have posted the links to these. I wasn't aware of that rule.

i dont think they're juliets. the plasma looks more like an XX. bigger more rounded orbitals. and they look fake, no gaskets on the orbitals. but, i may be wrong.

They are both fakes. Look at the orbitals, there is no orbital gasket in there, they look like they're sliced. He took bright pics to conceal the lines on the orbital and another clue is the hiding of the curved earstems in all pics, take a look, the tips are hidden except in the first pic where you can CLEARLY see a curved tip. The nosebridge and pins look off too. The carbon is much much easier to detect as a fake.

more i look the pics more i'll let those pair where they are
on the carbon frame pictures,the las one with all the package,the small cleaning clothe on the left is a fake one
each time i see fake on the bay or net come with similar clothes

Latest Posts

Back