• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any thoughts or people who have had the Oakley Tombstone Shooting glasses?

JOHN Oakley RadarFan

Oakley Enthusiast
I use my Ballistic M frames for get army use, but has anyone had the new Oakley shooting specific tombstones and if they are more superior to the ballistic M frame array?

I also saw that they had the prism in one array pack which I though is an aspect where it is better than the standard m frame ballistics.

Apart from that, the frameless and switch lock makes me cringe about bringing it onto ops

Oakley SI Tombstone Spoil PRIZM Array in MATTE BLACK / CLEAR | Oakley
John

Had em, hated how loose they fit (and I have a big head) ... You looked down and they slid down your nose. Sold em quickly

This is the only thing I know about them, also based off firsthand experience in stores. I assume they're more secure under headsets and helmets, but it kills the versatility for me. Swap system is really cool, though.

In your situation, I'd be looking at the M-Frame Alpha. The Tombstone is more of a competitive shooting pair

This is the only thing I know about them, also based off firsthand experience in stores. I assume they're more secure under headsets and helmets, but it kills the versatility for me. Swap system is really cool, though.

In your situation, I'd be looking at the M-Frame Alpha. The Tombstone is more of a competitive shooting pair
I am a competition shooter :)

Just means I stick w my Radars w TR45 lenses

Can you post a pic of the m frame alpha?
Cheers, John

I have both the Alpha and the Tombstone, and I shoot (though not currently in a league or getting out as much as I'd like). As well as every other M Frame.

The Tombstone is a sporting pair. I would NOT use them for duty/safety/etc outside of the specific role of competition. But for that I love them.

Full review on the Alpha coming soon. Initial impression; Radarlock EV meets M Frame. Good to go.

Back