• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any tips for lowering prices at an Oakley Store?

It's not an "offer", it's a just a decision by management.

Oakley seems to be accommodating to larger volume purchases or trivial small replacements, so I'm not so sure how they'll work with you. Kinda depends on person and perhaps stock situation. I've had mixed responses towards access to replacement pieces.
Asking really doesn't hurt.

Asking is my approach. I'm usually sporting another Oakley product (glasses and/or watch) and say "can you take a couple bucks off". Sometimes they'll do a flat $20 or $30 and sometimes they'll do a percentage, but it's always worth asking.

Take some of the salespersons time with genuine questions about the product, even if you know the answers, compliment them on their knowledge and be engaging. If you are not absolutely prepared to plunk down the cash RIGHT THEN don't ask for any deal...you're just being a d!ck. If you get a deal you have to buy it then, those are unwritten rules but they are cast in stone. Working for one, asking for a discount, and getting one and not buying then just pisses everyone off.

Ask EVERYWHERE! The only place you will never get a discount is a fast-food restaurant, and even then you just might!

;)

Take some of the salespersons time with genuine questions about the product, even if you know the answers, compliment them on their knowledge and be engaging. If you are not absolutely prepared to plunk down the cash RIGHT THEN don't ask for any deal...you're just being a d!ck. If you get a deal you have to buy it then, those are unwritten rules but they are cast in stone. Working for one, asking for a discount, and getting one and not buying then just pisses everyone off.

Ask EVERYWHERE! The only place you will never get a discount is a fast-food restaurant, and even then you just might!

;)
Very much agree, all good points.
I'm an electrician and can't stand when people ask how I would do something and then either do it a different way or have someone else do it. When that happens, I really want to look at that persons and say thanks for wasting my time *******!!!

Well I do like shoping at O stores using from head to toes oakley: shirt,cap,watch,my mars,socks,shorts,bag and say im a diehard fan but not that rich, and that i really need help growing my oakley's pieces haha i beg until they get pissed off with me and give it a discount haha this usually works here in Brazil and when i got to USA and Canada too, they see me wearing oakley from head to toes and think: "we cant let this guy go away without buying some oakley piece!"
Kindda weird but it works boutgh 2 blade 2 one saphire , one red for a price of one one year ago, the best deal i got was this one,

Well I do like shoping at O stores using from head to toes oakley: shirt,cap,watch,my mars,socks,shorts,bag and say im a diehard fan but not that rich, and that i really need help growing my oakley's pieces haha i beg until they get pissed off with me and give it a discount haha this usually works here in Brazil and when i got to USA and Canada too, they see me wearing oakley from head to toes and think: "we cant let this guy go away without buying some oakley piece!"
Kindda weird but it works boutgh 2 blade 2 one saphire , one red for a price of one one year ago, the best deal i got was this one,
No footwear? Sneakers? Boots?

Back