• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any upcoming Frogskin releases for my Oakley credit

scott_donald

Oakley Beginner
Scotland.
Traded back in my dead watch and now have credit at Oakley.com, bought a pair of the fade latches and holding on for next years goggle and a lens or is there any upcoming Frogskins, bought 5 pairs of latches lately and feel I am neglecting the Frogs...

Traded back in my dead watch and now have credit at Oakley.com, bought a pair of the fade latches and holding on for next years goggle and a lens or is there any upcoming Frogskins, bought 5 pairs of latches lately and feel I am neglecting the Frogs...
You actually sent Oakley back a watch? Which one was it?

I'd check out the Eclipse. You can get the surfs for dirt cheap in ebay. The eclipse pairs are new as well as the prizm line. My bank account is gonna hurt this month.

titanium gearbox... replaced it with a gunmetal Nixon Sentry...

there was no spare parts left so they offered me half of what the RRP was for the watch.
What was wrong with it that needed fixing? I'm thinking a watch repair guy may have been able to fix it.

wish theyd of made me a kind offer on my icon watch when they had me mail it in only to tell me no links existed for it

Back