• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any watches left?

mcj

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering if any of you know if any O stores have any watches left?

So far the only watch I have been able to find is the Kill switch and the Gear box.

I was wondering if any of you know if any O stores have any watches left?

So far the only watch I have been able to find is the Kill switch and the Gear box.
The latest that I've heard from a former Oakley employee was that the Oakley employee store may get them in from time to time but even they don't know when the watches will come in and even then the watches will fly off the shelves But I am selling a New Oakley Stealth Transfer case wristwatch if your interested.My seller thread should still be posted or you can reply back and I'll upload the pics and price .

The latest that I've heard from a former Oakley employee was that the Oakley employee store may get them in from time to time but even they don't know when the watches will come in and even then the watches will fly off the shelves But I am selling a New Oakley Stealth Transfer case wristwatch if your interested.My seller thread should still be posted or you can reply back and I'll upload the pics and price .
The watches flowing into the employee store doesn't help the normal customer at all. :p

The watches flowing into the employee store doesn't help the normal customer at all. :p
I am aware of that and I'm sure he or she is too. I was just letting that person know that was the latest info I've ever heard regarding Oakley watches at any store and it could help if that person happens to know a an Oakley employee.thats how I got all watches

I am aware of that and I'm sure he or she is too. I was just letting that person know that was the latest info I've ever heard regarding Oakley watches at any store and it could help if that person happens to know a an Oakley employee.thats how I got all watches
I hear ya. ;)

So what you're saying is that you get your stuff from an employee at a discount and turn around and sell it here for profit?

Your zip is 90037?

I'm sure you know people at Oakley that can get you items at Employee cost and get you your information on items. ;)

Last edited:
I was talking to an employe in O'hare last week. He said that they are getting all remaining watches shipped to them. He knew of a killswitch and polished blue minute machine coming in.

my local o-store was telling me that someone came in and returned a metal band double tap and then the sales associate immediately bought it after the return.

my local o-store was telling me that someone came in and returned a metal band double tap and then the sales associate immediately bought it after the return.
And sold it and made a nice profit lol

Sent from: Outer Space

do we have any philanthropic chicago-based o-bro's here? Or any that fly through o-hare on a regular basis? I may soon require a favor to nab that elusive orange hollow point.

Back