• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any way to repair Zero sunglasses?

LOL. Look me up if you get down here!! Although truthfully, I doubt any of you guys are coming to Adelaide. It's considered a giant retirement village!! But if you do, would love to take you out for a drink....but don't forget to bring me a pair of replacement 1993 Zeros while you're at it.

I said that because I have to be a sarcastic ass at least 6 times per day or the club takes my card. But after sending it I actually wondered if that stuff would work, because you can sand and paint it. I think you're right, however, too "flexy" for this application.
@cyclerdoug. Thanks. I am kinda desperate, so I took your suggestion seriously. I just watched a review. If Flexseal dried hard, I think I'd be more inclined to try it, but it seems to be more "rubbery" in texture. It needs to dry hard so that it doesn't flex and crack all the way through. I was considering sandpapering finely and superbonding a piece of aluminium across the bridge on the inside edge to see if that would hold it.
Did you ever try this? I am curious because I have a pair of Zero's cracked on the bridge also.

Did you ever try this? I am curious because I have a pair of Zero's cracked on the bridge also.
Hi bro,
Contact @SEAN WAYNE. He has a trustworthy contact in the Philippines who does O-matter (and x-metal) repairs for very reasonable prices. He can be found under name Bobby G. Catina and his FB webpage "Oakley Repair Restoration Customization and Accessories"

He has pictures of repairs he's done on his FB site.

Recently I had a cracked x-metal nosebridge repaired.

Cost me 2500 Pesos (approx USD $48) (excluding shipping) to repair a cracked mars nosebridge. I posted to Sean Wayne who hand carried it back for me. Sean Wayne is on my trusted Seller's List. It was given to him 2 days ago. Today I was sent pictures of the repair and the reassembled Mars. Yes. He's quick and very responsive to FB messages (bear in mind the time difference).

All the best. Please tag me if you get it repaired.

Back