• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody A Fan Of Flak Jacket & Flak Jacket XLJ?

Love my Flak XLJ. With black-clear photochromic lenses, I know they will work all day when I'm out and about - super light and comfortable and can even be worn in the dark as protective cycling glasses.

Have recently been liking the HI persimmon lenses for evening/overcast weather.

Bonus point for me is that XLJ lenses can be cut to XX and Juliet. Definitely worth stocking up on a few Flak 1/XLJ lenses you like. They will get rare.

Don't like the original Flaks... The 2.0 looks way better. Just a pity I can't wear either one.

Sent from Q's Note5

1469284190150-749177795.jpg love my white frames goes with all lens colors. These are my other 30th anniversary lens I bought. Love the color!

Did Your White
View attachment 265932 love my white frames goes with all lens colors. These are my other 30th anniversary lens I bought. Love the color!

Did Your White frames come with Jade Iridium? I keep calling my green lenses Emerald, but they're Jade Iridium that I bought from a guy with ZWhite frames who changed colors to Blue. I love my Jade lenses. I don't know why since I got mine for free, but I don't wear them because every time I wear Oakleys now I instantly do something stupid, like sit on them. At least I have a perfect, tried-on-once pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's. The Flak 2.0 look very cool.

I love my flaks ! I have two pair, a standard and xlj. I do prefer to wear the xlj and I wear it daily. I have had No problems what so ever other than the rubber(white) looks dirty. I have considered getting new peices. Does anyone have any recommendations on replacement rubber tips?

I wish I had a spare grand laying around. I could come up with it easy enough, but there's nothing I want to sell that badly. I could easily drop a grand on lenses for my XLJ's and my Woodgrain Frogskins

How many versions were released? I'm looking for replacement lenses so I need to know if the model flak is the same or different with flak XLJ? I bought my frame with the description flak jacket but some lenses are sold as flak XLJ.

Flak XLJ lenses will fit with ordinary flack jacket?

How many versions were released? I'm looking for replacement lenses so I need to know if the model flak is the same or different with flak XLJ? I bought my frame with the description flak jacket but some lenses are sold as flak XLJ.

Flak XLJ lenses will fit with ordinary flack jacket?

standard & XLJ lenses for flak jacket would fit in regular flak jacket frames..
however, asian fit flak jackets frames also have their own standard & XLJ lenses..