• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody got an stl file of the OEM R1 gaskets?

grimm

Oakley Enthusiast
USA
I was wondering if somebody has an stl of the oem R1 gaskets. Not the Linegear but actual O's. Mine disintegrated when I broke down my R1. Thanks.

Wow, really? If I had oem gaskets, I would do it myself and share it. Not really a big deal. I've downloaded many stl files for useful things online and just thought to give back.

So have I. My 3D printer hasn't stopped all year.

What I mean is most people don't design specific parts like that and give away the design files. The stuff you see on thingiverse isn't like the gasket for an R1. Trust me, I'd LOVE it if someone would.

I'm sure someone can design them, but it will cost. But then again I could be wrong.

Probably so. My wife has an etsy shop and sells 3D printed stuff all the time. Sometimes she prints stuff for people that they designed. Most of the time they're all secretive about the plans and want to be sure she will delete the files after.

For you, and I agree, it would be easy and simple to get it done.

How about a linegear gasket and just adjust the model after it's scanned?

No, I want an oem specimen. Thanks, I'll just acquire it myself. It's so easy, even a caveman like me can do it.

Back