• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody into car detailing?

Rcga32

I am Jim Jannard...
Recently I've been spending some time reigniting my interest in car detailing ... I started getting into it when I bought my previous car in 2013 but then focused in other interests (like Oakleys!).

Planning to have the wife's SUV through a thorough detail ( thorough wash, decon, clay,polish and coat) next weekend as well as continue caring for my newer car.

Wondering if anyone was into it and any thoughts to share on tools, products, etc.

image.jpg

I've been toying around with a couple of Chemical Guys items... Will be able to post more feedback as I use them.
P&S, Sonax and some Carpro items (as well as tons of Rag Company microfiber towels) are in my kit.

Just tried Bead Maker last week for the first time and HOLY crap I love that thing.

Im a professional car detailer.

Trying to get some time with my DA polisher next week.

I went to get a couple of wheel brushes this morning and while I was there they showed me the Rupes Nano Bigfoot. Man that whole kit looked nice (overkill for sure for me though)

Latest Posts

Back