• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody into car detailing?

I really enjoy detailing our vehicles. Next up I need to purchase a polisher and I’m going to get a rupes. Not sure if I want a new mark 3 or a used mark 2.

Big fan of Adams, Nanolex, Sonax, kentek items. Also I LOVE my metro master blaster.

Only thing I dislike is how much time it takes to set everything up and then clean up afterwards haha.

Pic of truck please.
Got a couple up for you, also one with those bad Stainless Works headers :) Nice 4D truck yourself!!

I use a Speedy Brite clay towel (fine grade) with a quick detailer and it works great. F bomb all purpose cleaner for wheels/tires.

Sounds like you know the drill on products as well!
Thank you, that Stoners Trim Shine is awesome stuff! I use it a few times throughout the year to keep the plastics looking brand new.

I also take the wheels off once every ~decade and give them a solid cleaning and polishing on the work bench.

Last edited:
Got a couple up for you, also one with those bad Stainless Works headers :) Nice 4D truck yourself!!

Thank you, that Stoners Trim Shine is awesome stuff! I use it a few times throughout the year to keep the plastics looking brand new.

I also take the wheels off once every ~decade and give them a solid cleaning and polishing on the work bench.

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589535

View attachment 589536

View attachment 589537

View attachment 589538

I knew you were in cali but didnt know you're chicano

Back