• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody know about Polished Chrome/Fire Scars..?

Looks more like a custom pair. The hinge lugs are usually polished and those look to have a matte finish of some kind. The frame looks legit, but I'm not so sure of color and finish on it.

The Rolling O Lab offered a Polished Aluminum/Fire Iridium Unknown at one time along with another exclusive frame but it alludes me at the moment. They also used a "Cinder Blue" Monster Dog in there testings.

Looks more like a custom pair. The hinge lugs are usually polished and those look to have a matte finish of some kind. The frame looks legit, but I'm not so sure of color and finish on it.

Well observed RetinaBurn........hadnt seen that.

The Rolling O Lab offered a Polished Aluminum/Fire Iridium Unknown at one time along with another exclusive frame but it alludes me at the moment. They also used a "Cinder Blue" Monster Dog in there testings.

Thanks for the info @mpmcgaughey.

The guy is asking $500 for them (including postage over the pond.........think Ill skip these).

Still waiting for the guy to get back to me with an answer............oh, well. Hes lowered them from 399 to US $379,80.

Reply:

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 5.02.06 PM.png