• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Want Some Over The Top For $200

So any news from the seller? Hope you can get them.

The seller was supposed to send more pics last night, but he didn't. He said he did, but I didn't get them. So, afaic, it's a deal as long as I am comfortable with what I see. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Update: Still working on these! I've been going back and forth with the seller for days now. He's quick to answer texts and emails, but slow to follow up on things he says he'll do....like sending pics, opening a PP account, verifying his PP account, etc.. I was warned that this guy is a flake, and it's true. I'm having to chase this guy every other day to follow up. Since I've invested this much time and effort in this, I'm going to stick it out until the seller either sells them to me (and confirms shipment), or the seller tells me he sold them to someone else.

LOL! As I am writing this update, the seller replied to my email from this morning. He says..."I got everything confirmed...I'll have an invoice for ya probly tomorrow morning...". So roughly translated that means I'll be contacting him again because he didn't send an invoice as said, or something else will continue to delay the transaction. I'll be able to relax if and when this is over and I have the OTT's in hand. PHEW!!!

Update: Still working on these! I've been going back and forth with the seller for days now. He's quick to answer texts and emails, but slow to follow up on things he says he'll do....like sending pics, opening a PP account, verifying his PP account, etc.. I was warned that this guy is a flake, and it's true. I'm having to chase this guy every other day to follow up. Since I've invested this much time and effort in this, I'm going to stick it out until the seller either sells them to me (and confirms shipment), or the seller tells me he sold them to someone else.

LOL! As I am writing this update, the seller replied to my email from this morning. He says..."I got everything confirmed...I'll have an invoice for ya probly tomorrow morning...". So roughly translated that means I'll be contacting him again because he didn't send an invoice as said, or something else will continue to delay the transaction. I'll be able to relax if and when this is over and I have the OTT's in hand. PHEW!!!

Wow, well I hope you get it and everything goes well.

Latest Posts

Back