• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Want Some Over The Top For $200

What are the news on these? Are we going to see pictures?? So excited for you that you got them at that price!!

What are the news on these? Are we going to see pictures?? So excited for you that you got them at that price!!

Still in transit :mad:. I have a feeling that it's held up in one of those USPS hubs that take forever and a day to process (Richmond is notorious for that). It's been 8 days and counting, and they're still showing "processed at the Des Moines sort facility"! Thanks man, I'll definitely be posting pics as soon as they arrive. Stay tuned!

still in transit :mad:. I have a feeling that it's held up in one of those usps hubs that take forever and a day to process (richmond is notorious for that). It's been 8 days and counting, and they're still showing "processed at the des moines sort facility"! Thanks man, i'll definitely be posting pics as soon as they arrive. Stay tuned!

doh!!!!!

So still nothing man? I'm nervous waiting for you. Lol

Nothing! Funny you should ask, I just emailed the seller about an hour ago, to have him follow up on the status of shipment. I've been tracking the package for two weeks now, and USPS is still showing the status as "processed" in Des Moines, IA. I have another package coming in from Jakarta and it's taken a third of the time that the OTT's are taking (I see them as arrived at my local P.O. this morning)! At this point, I have to assume that the package was sent by slow boat via parcel post...I frickin paid the guy to send them via priority! I just hoping and praying that this ends positive, if not, I'll be claiming a refund through PP.

Thanks for checking in Menendez, stay tuned! Mahalo!

I don't know how much longer I can stand it.............................................He must have put them in a glass bottle and thrown it in the ocean!!

I don't know how much longer I can stand it.............................................He must have put them in a glass bottle and thrown it in the ocean!!

LOL, sup Brett! Tell me about it, brah!!! This effin guy is a piece of work. I plan on fully documenting the arrival and unboxing of the package, if they ever get here. I know there's a lot of people following this journey and they'll want to see how it ends.

Back