• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Want Some Over The Top For $200

Haha. You got that one right. I'm starting to think like brettc10 they are in the middle of the ocean. Lol joking that would not be a cool think to do to your first pair of OTT. As a matter of fact not a cool think to do to any oakleys. :laugh:

Haha. You got that one right. I'm starting to think like brettc10 they are in the middle of the ocean. Lol joking that would not be a cool think to do to your first pair of OTT. As a matter of fact not a cool think to do to any oakleys. :laugh:

So true, soooooo true! LOL

This look like they've been shipped via rowing boat. Hopefully not too long now though Ulua.

Tell me about it Sight! Seems like they were definitely shipped via rowing boat, and the rowing boat is towing the damn barge!!! LOL!

OOOOOOOHHHHHH SNAP!!!! Guess what came in today???????? Funny how a day after I email the seller about the status of the OTT's, they arrive at my condo today, what a coinky dink!!!! Anyway, they are in good condition and seem to live up to the seller's promised description. Feel's like the weight of ten elephants have been lifted off my mind and shoulders! I'll be posting pics in my collections thread as soon as I can.

Mahalos to everyone that came with me on this rollercoaster journey...we can all relax now, hahahaha!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHHH SNAP!!!! Guess what came in today???????? Funny how a day after I email the seller about the status of the OTT's, they arrive at my condo today, what a coinky dink!!!! Anyway, they are in good condition and seem to live up to the seller's promised description. Feel's like the weight of ten elephants have been lifted off my mind and shoulders! I'll be posting pics in my collections thread as soon as I can.

Mahalos to everyone that came with me on this rollercoaster journey...we can all relax now, hahahaha!!!
Congrats Dogg
Thank the Gods now I go back to my routine. I was getting stressed for you. Enjoy and way to stick with it.

Damn I started this thread looooooooooooooooong time ago

LOL, yup almost exactly a month ago! Thanks starting my journey, I'm glad it's finally over! Mahalo!

Congrats Dogg
Thank the Gods now I go back to my routine. I was getting stressed for you. Enjoy and way to stick with it.

Mahalo Brett! LOL, thanks for having my back on this, I'm glad it's over too. Patience paid off and now I'm the owner of a nice OTT! Mahalo brah!

Latest Posts

Back