• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Want To Trade? DB Antix Mph For ???

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I just bought the devil's Brigade Antix from the vault. They are beautiful to look at, but I realized that I have to wear my Oakleys regularly to enjoy them and these just don't fit my face right... I like oil rigs ( not polished black w grey lenses and chrome icon though I already have some), probably oil drums too. Whatever you've got has to be in very good condition, these are practically new.

Some people reacted to this post.
anybody got some gascans or canteens , maybe they would like to trade for these... flak jackets, zeros ...

Just a heads up for you since the DB are MPH and available for $50 you probably aren't going to get a lot of offers for them...especially since good condition glasses like the ones you mentioned are all worth quite a bit more. Good luck though!

Ya.... I figured, but it is worth trying.... a lesson learned I guess.

should i close the thread? or do you think somebody will bite?

I may be interested in trading. Would you be interested in the SI desert gascans? Barely worn came with the plain light brown bag and i have box.

Are they thee ones with the tan frame, bronze lens.... In good shape?

yup , In great shape never really wore them had other pairs that i got around the same time and wore then mostly.

I pm'd you

Did not get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back