• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone A Little Burned Out With Oakley?

@ xInZax - Do you still have your Flores or did you give them up in the down size?

No, those went with the downsize as well. I got rid of a lot of my Gascan's actually. The only ones I have left are the everyday pairs (Plaid, Ghost Text & Rust), along with the Tron, Troy Lee & Soviet's. I used to have around 15 or so too, so that collection dwindled quite a bit. I do regret it though :sad:

I don't expect my "collection" to ever grow above 15-20 pairs. I am only collecting ones that I'll actually wear, and I only need one of each, maybe 2 for the really cool ones. I have 8 now, and there only about 5-6 that I want. Of course new, as yet unreleased styles could change that, but I don't think Oakley currently makes anything that compares to the Zeros, Mars, Overthetop, etc in terms of cool factor or pure wildness. There's nothing that makes me say "How did they even think that up." Just My $0.02.

Back