• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Actually Have A Fmj?

Dude, how do you own five and never try the attachment? I guess i just like to fiddle with stuff.
I've actually tried it one time. I put the face in the attachment.....looked at it .....said "hey that is pretty nice"....then put it back into the watch band. Been on my wrist ever since. Guess I just like it there better......now if I lived in a time and also dressed in such a manner that the pocket watch was cooler I'd probably be rocking it like that all the time.

Funny thing is, when I opened this thread and read you saying "I'LL TAKE IT", I was waiting for a picture to load in all that empty space you left. I thought it was going to be a pic of yet another one you bought! Crazy man.
Maybe I did buy another one? Hey..........ya never know. ;) I'm weird like that.

Maybe I did buy another one? Hey..........ya never know. ;) I'm weird like that.
Well, you would be the one wouldn't ya. I fitted my Hollowpoint today and am wearing it for the first time. This is an awesome watch, and I can't even imagine how awesome it is wearing a FMJ.

I've actually tried it one time. I put the face in the attachment.....looked at it .....said "hey that is pretty nice"....then put it back into the watch band. Been on my wrist ever since. Guess I just like it there better......now if I lived in a time and also dressed in such a manner that the pocket watch was cooler I'd probably be rocking it like that all the time.

I would wear the pocket watch in a formal gathering. If I saw you in a time and also dressed in such a manner that the pocket watch was cooler, I would walk up to you and ask "Is it powered by the sun?" (Lenovo commercial) Lol.

Well, you would be the one wouldn't ya. I fitted my Hollowpoint today and am wearing it for the first time. This is an awesome watch, and I can't even imagine how awesome it is wearing a FMJ.
Bascially the FMJ is a little bigger than the HP just cause of the clasp on it I believe....I've never studied the two of them together but they look pretty close to the same size I think.

Back