• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Bought Any Clear Antix Yet?

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
Given that Antix are available on Oakley.com Custom program as a Clear frame option, I was wondering whether anyone had a pair they were willing to photograph and post up.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a clear Antix in the flesh, so to speak, so would be interested to see what they're like.

Cheers all.

:cool:

I have one...

20120411_053018.jpg

They look pretty cool.

Display piece only? Or do you wear them? If so, how do you find them? 'Icicle effect' ?

I'm not really an Antix man, but for some reason I like the look of the clear frame. I was thinking real subtle with Black Iridium (maybe Pol) and a Chrome icon.

I love them. I wear them occasionally, maybe once a month. I love the comfort of the Antix frame. I like the clear with black iridium. I have a batwolf with that colorway and like it more and more. However, for some reason, after toying with that colorway frequently, i feel a clear with a black iridium lens looks best with a polished black icon not chrome. Ive seen it in a batwolf and oil rig and it looks best with a polished black icon....just my opinion!

Ya ive tried it with both several times and the Blk just looks better. Now chrome iridium looks best with chrome icon.

Back