• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Bought Any Clear Antix Yet?

i obtained the N3L exclusives awhile ago that included the antix - clear - fire, prior to the frame becoming available through ocp. there was also antix - clear - black, and the same two colourways in the gascan, then the 5th N3L exclusive fuel cell - clear - chrome. nice set. personally i think polished clear is a fantastic frame on any model, and looks great with any lens colour.

Mah! GOOODDD!! King! Herb Mania is about to run wild, with clear antix. I never thought id' live to see this day King!
I can't / never will do clear frames, absolutely ridiculous. something to block out the sun yet lets in the sun...does. not. compute.

Haha.
Or am I going to buy clear Antix then SHOCK THE WORLD by turning heel and driving a monster truck over them or something.
:blink:

LOOOL.

You refer, of course, to the event known as FoolGate.

Nah, I was thinking I might give Clear another go.

FoolGate the sequel?

:lol:

Seriously though...I just looked at these last week. I didn't even know that the clear Antix was available as OCP now. I wanted these for a while, but without a Chrome Iridium option...I'm on the fence :blink:

FoolGate: The Next Generation.

re Antix though, I'm still torn, and still thinking about it. I'm keen on seeing more pics of other colour combos folks have bought on Antix clear frames though.

You're right, Chrome Iridium with chrome icons would look fairly fierce.

FoolGate: The Next Generation.

re Antix though, I'm still torn, and still thinking about it. I'm keen on seeing more pics of other colour combos folks have bought on Antix clear frames though.

You're right, Chrome Iridium with chrome icons would look fairly fierce.

That or the dream...+Red :cool:

Someone quickly give BADNESS a shake. He's drifted off with that wistful glazed look on his face again.

+Red

Oakley Forum Kryptonite

Latest Posts

Back