• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Bought From BD Sunglasses?

i got my SW 24k from them. i recommend them. plus no taxes or shipping charges! :dance3:

spliced, not trying to argue man and I know where you are coming from. All i am saying, which you said too, is that it did come in a box. So why dump the box on the floor? I've ordered plenty from oakley direct and have had poorly packaged items. I just didn't dump it on the floor when I got it though. Furthermore if you are going to dump the box on the floor, why then show us pics of it? No animosity whatsoever I just find it to be a strange marketing technique. I don't think it would stop me from ordering from them, because who knows what you will get from an ebay seller. If it was my company I just wouldn't do what they are doing. You can disagree with me and that is fine its just my 2 cents on BD's marketing.

No, i'm not arguing :smile:, i just wanted to point out a different perspective. I do agree with you that it's in bad taste to dump them out like that and if it was my company i would not do this either, but BD is still a great seller and no one should shy away from purchasing.

That where you keep your new supremes cam?

Sounds like we are on the same page spliced.

im just yankin your chain. the floor is not the ideal place for them but im sure it didnt damage the boxes. i have heard of damaged boxes coming from oakley too though.

Yeah I agree also just messing with you man, like I said probably more reliable then 95% of eBay sellers.

To them, it's just merchandise, not pieces of art.

Couldn't have said it better! Oakley was a company that wanted great products and wanted athletes to have a better performance wearing it...then the asian guy that owns SGH and every other Sunglass company bought Oakley. Case closed.

Couldn't have said it better! Oakley was a company that wanted great products and wanted athletes to have a better performance wearing it...then the asian guy that owns SGH and every other Sunglass company bought Oakley. Case closed.

Actually Luxottica bought SGH and then a few years later, Luxottica bought Oakley.

Back