• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone buy the Badmen glasses?

Have the ruby pol dark carb Badman. Aside from looking prety awesome being displayed together with ruby juliet, penny,xs,madman, wearing it is so comfortable, very light, too big for my small face but receive compliments all the time. But get the one with sapphire lenses or the Ferrari one, those are by far the best.

Have the ruby pol dark carb Badman. Aside from looking pretty awesome being displayed together with ruby juliet, penny,xs, madman, wearing it is so comfortable, very light, too big for my small face but receive compliments all the time..

You read my mind! Out of 160+ pairs the Badman is one that my wife comments on the most- while I wear it the least...

From what I've been told... the Badman are really light and comfortable.

I have a pair and like them. As said they are light and comfortable to wear.

They really are light and comfortable- you won't feel the aftereffects of wearing them for a day on the road like you would a pair of (real) X metals. At the expense of strength and rigidity though, as I have seen more of these break in a short amount of time as I ever saw (real) x metals fail.

I have a badman for collection purposes, but that's all.

Seems to be the case with many of us.

Word of advice... not all badman are the same, buy them at the store. Put them on your head, see if they fall off your head when you lean forward!! Some badman grip tighter then others. I own 2 pairs of badman, not going buy anymore. I've tried on a few pairs, some grip little tighter then others. Just my point of view.

definitely try before you buy. The nosepads are not adjustable so either it's snug fit or total fail on certain heads. eg. I can't wear them at all and it's purely a display piece.

I tried both the regular and A/F. A/F were a bit more snug but, lost coverage on the sides. I can't spell peripherial. Lol

Back