• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone change to contacts just so they can wear Oakley's?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Yep I go through the pain and expense of contacts just so I can wear the aswesomeness of the Juliets. Not to mention I am just to damn good looking to wear glasses anymore. :)

I would be part of the club. I used to wear contacts but then got lazy and stuck with my glasses. Since starting up with my Juliet collecting last month I'm back to wearing contacts full time. :)

My wife did that when she was 20. he had bad eyes and I think we paid about 3500.00 11 years ago. Now she has perfect eyes and makes fun of me. My eyes were perfect at the time now I can't see uplcose so I think that means im farsighted. Considering doing the laser thing but I have Optical Rosea which at times is nearly unbearable when acting up. Makes me feel like I have sand in my eyes

As advanced as it is I'm still scared to death to get LASIK. I will admit I switched to contacts primarily to wear oakleys. Even when I don't have contacts in I wear oakley prescription frames of which I have no idea which ones they are.

Latest Posts

Back