• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone close to Ohio hunting a display case ??

Mjen97

Oakley Beginner
Ohio
I Am picking up a few new cases in the next week or 2 and am running out of room !!! May possibly be looking to offload one of my single 3.0 nd maybe the double ??? Not positive on the double . Before I head to eBay or post for sale on here thought I would gauge the interest level and can alway post for sale if someone was interested . Am located nw Ohio . Let me know !!!

Last edited:
I Am picking up a few new cases in the next week or 2 and am running out of room !!! May possibly be looking to offload one of my single 3.0 nd maybe the double ??? Not positive on the double . Before I head to eBay or post for sale on here thought I would gauge the interest level and can alway post for sale if someone was interested . Am located nw Ohio . Let me know !!!
I live in Kalamazoo Michigan I am looking for a black Oakley display case I have three X metals and want a black one. Are the 3.0’s Black? And what part of Ohio

Just moved from Kzoo/Galesburg back to ****cago.....I'll be over in Ft Wayne, IN area in May.....not sure what else I can commit to. @thisguy is in NW Ohio....great guy too......

Latest Posts

Back