• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Collect Action Figures?

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Anyone here collect action figures? I used to have a bunch of G1 transformers, ninja turtles, and masters of the universe back when I was a kid in the 80s. Then I collected Marvel Legends for awhile. About a year or so ago, mattycollector released Masters of the Universe Classics which are a rehash of the old MOTU line but redone with more articulation. That started a whole new addiction. Anyone else here an action figure geek?

sweet!
i got two little transformers, to display it with the 3D version, but that´s it. . .

oh i totally forgot....
i have some figures for the display with the tron as well!

I have alot of original Star Wars ( not in boxes, I played with them too much when I was a kid!!!) TONS of original KISS, 6 million dollar man, micro men, etc....

I had the KISS "dolls" when I was a kid. I sold them about 15 years ago for $400. Not sure what they are worth today. If you know.....please do not tell me.

As a 90's child I was in love with Jurassic Park. At my parents house I still have a few totes full of action figures and the vehicles to go with. I'm glad I never got rid of them.

I just remembered i still have my collection of Battle Beasts!

You know, i just realized it's not odd for most of us on here to have some type of collection other than Oakleys. I figure, you collect one thing, you're bound to have collections of other crap :)

I also still have a bunch of my old Lego sets, a box of Ninja Turtles, I have an original Macross Skull Leader Veritech. I also used to collect stamps and i have every issue of FHM from issue 1 to the last newsstand issue before they went strictly web-based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back