• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Do Any Off-road Here?

I thought about 3inches to compensate for the incredibly long wheel base... but unfortunately, if it does get a lift, that will be in a while. I want it done right, so all of my u joints and connectors are going to be replaced.

3 inches?! I was thinking more like 2 feet Yo.

3 inches?! I was thinking more like 2 feet Yo.

Like this!:
A67CB866-580E-420F-B96C-6838CCB0D705-1453-0000051DA21CE0FC_zps2bdcecb0.jpg

Looking to do a torsion key leveling kit on my silverado (unless any of you here have an idea for under 500 bucks). Based on what I've heard and researched into, 2 inches won't destroy anything too badly, and it will give me some play in tire sizes options.

Anyone have experience doing aftermarket torsion key lifts?

Plan B is a 3 inch full lift, but that would have to include new shocks and the lot.

Went up muddy mountain today (back side of Casper Mountain). Did everything my friends jeep did. Still running a stock setup because I keep blowing my suspension money on oakleys instead...

tumblr_mt5be3Pt6j1rbptugo1_500.jpg

Looking to do a torsion key leveling kit on my silverado (unless any of you here have an idea for under 500 bucks). Based on what I've heard and researched into, 2 inches won't destroy anything too badly, and it will give me some play in tire sizes options.

Anyone have experience doing aftermarket torsion key lifts?

Plan B is a 3 inch full lift, but that would have to include new shocks and the lot.

If you look up the rough country kit it comes with keys blocks and shocks and it let me clear 18x9.5" and 325/60/18(33x13) with very little rubbing up front $199 on the bay

Looks excellent sir! Any issues with irregular tire wear in the front? I have a friend in my drafting class that did a torsion key lift on his hummer h3 and the tread wear on the outside portion is terrible which is keeping me from just buying the set from rough country's website.

Last edited:
Looks excellent sir! Any issues with irregular tire wear in the front? I have a friend in my drafting class that did a torsion key lift on his hummer h3 and the tread wear on the outside portion is terrible which is keeping me from just buying the set from rough country's website.
Not so far.... All you need to do is have it aligned properly

Latest Posts

Back