• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone do anything custom to Badman's yet?

Thank you all.

@Xs and Os : As usual LINEGEAR focus on X-metal and we differentiate to Oakley's by custom color and cute concept, refine lenses cutting and 100% customer satisfaction. And we started lenses for the new X-metal Badman & Madman. Visit this link for Badman lenses: BADMAN - LINEGEAR (Page 1)

This is to confirm that in addition to our secret op., which is known quite publicly, of making R2 earsock, those of Badman's & Madman's are on the way too. Starting with four popular colors: Black, Red, Blue & White. Availability? We need some time to find the right mix of ingredient/color. But we will post update on our thread "Hello from Linegear, X-Metal Professional ".

@OakleyGuru379 : Our answer above may help reply your question.
This just confirms what we all already know is that @LinegearJapan is awesome at what they do.

Thank you all.

@Xs and Os : As usual LINEGEAR focus on X-metal and we differentiate to Oakley's by custom color and cute concept, refine lenses cutting and 100% customer satisfaction. And we started lenses for the new X-metal Badman & Madman. Visit this link for Badman lenses: BADMAN - LINEGEAR (Page 1)

This is to confirm that in addition to our secret op., which is known quite publicly, of making R2 earsock, those of Badman's & Madman's are on the way too. Starting with four popular colors: Black, Red, Blue & White. Availability? We need some time to find the right mix of ingredient/color. But we will post update on our thread "Hello from Linegear, X-Metal Professional ".

@OakleyGuru379 : Our answer above may help reply your question.

This is why we cannot stop loving you @Linegear Japan.

Here's a new pair, done today...My Birthday...It's the Iron Man BadMan done in a Polished Anodized Red with Variegated Red Fusion Gold Leaf on all the plastic parts and Chrome Polar lenses. Get You Some Of Dat!

12440238_1179796422032042_4990850821306251474_o.jpg

12513768_1179796412032043_3993542846246323188_o.jpg

921327_1179796415365376_1189800787265084217_o.jpg
Well done!!!

I'm a huge fan of the much lamented Badmans. I'd like to swap out the o matter nosepieces between my Xti/chrome and Plasma/Sapphires...but I'm scared to attempt it after hearing about people snapping them.

Back