• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone do anything custom to Badman's yet?

Here's a new pair, done today...My Birthday...It's the Iron Man BadMan done in a Polished Anodized Red with Variegated Red Fusion Gold Leaf on all the plastic parts and Chrome Polar lenses. Get You Some Of Dat!

View attachment 231746
View attachment 231747
View attachment 231748

image.jpeg

It was a load of S*** they called them X-Metal. Prices have plummeted on BM and MM. Not same since JJ sold it to Luxottica.

The 400$ selling price is too high, isn't it, baring new customer who heard of x-metal reputation and making current x-metal owner wonder what the heck is this x-metal. I mean if the frame has a solid feel like previous x-metal, it would be okay.

Anyway, can we buy the discount under 200$ from those with Oakley's discount or sth?

The 400$ selling price is too high, isn't it, baring new customer who heard of x-metal reputation and making current x-metal owner wonder what the heck is this x-metal. I mean if the frame has a solid feel like previous x-metal, it would be okay.

Anyway, can we buy the discount under 200$ from those with Oakley's discount or sth?
totally agree. Way too much for what they are. BTW do you have nose bombs for Penny's?