• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else a fan of Oakley's prescription frames?

I'm a big fan of oakley. I have over 40 pairs of sunglasses and 3 prescription pairs. It took a lot of money in lenses and frames to realize I hate oakley prescription. Waiting for the lenses in my crosslink to be cut to fit my new ray bans. Much love to oakley though.

I'm a big fan of oakley. I have over 40 pairs of sunglasses and 3 prescription pairs. It took a lot of money in lenses and frames to realize I hate oakley prescription. Waiting for the lenses in my crosslink to be cut to fit my new ray bans. Much love to oakley though.

What didn't you like about them ?

Love them too! I have a pair of Junkyards and Buckets, used to own rx square wires and A-wires

I'm saving up the 800 bucks I need for my first pair of RX Crosslink Switch. Luckly, they will come with an extra pair of lens ( I'm thinking 1st set with Transitions XTRActive and the 2nd set with Oakley Black Iridium transitions ) ...I have never owned a pair of any Oakley's before and I hope I'm making the right choice here...I can only get them at my Oakley store here in the City. ...anyone else know if these glasses are worth the price?

Last edited:
:help: I have tumblweed but I have not been able to find another frame the lens will fit in and don't want to get tumbleweed again with all the custom stuff out there I wish we had a guide to prescription lens interchange!....:headbang:killing me softly beating my head against the wall, the sizes are 53-18-143 standard fit ED:53.3 B:28.6 A3,I would like a pair of crosslinks carbon plates,halfshocksthis is the deminshion on a pair of servos wondering I could make them fit
Screenshots_2015-03-09-02-31-00.png

Latest Posts

Back