• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else have an elf problem?

We started last year. My 2 girls wake up every morning running around the house looking for her. It's been a fun thing to do with the girls.

Well, he managed to get out of the case. Then he snagged my F&F catalog and hid in our light. I don't think they make a XXXS Fives or a 1/16 Jacket...sorry little man:(. His budding Oakley obsession winning me over. Next he's gonna want a robot!:angel:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This year we received the Elf's welcome like this:

Elf welcome message .png

...soon after we found it roasting marshmallows on a candle:

Elf roasting mashmallows on candle.png

Soon after that last pic; we had an incident where the Furbys roughed Elf up a bit; we found the Elf in a compromised position, power drained, with a disassembled Furby near the crime scene... I cannot release pics yet as the investigation is still in process.

Aside from the attack the Elf has recovered and been busy.

More to come....

Hold on. I'm the investigator here. Where were you when all this happened hmmmm?

I understand... Before I say anything I'll have to reach out to Elf's attorney and have his people contact you/your people :)

In the meantime, If you are contacted by any Furbys please do not disclose any information regarding this case.

Back