• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else have an elf problem?

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
So, this little dude has been lurking around my house the last couple of days. He hasn't been much trouble, but he has sh!tty taste in eyewear... Last night he was hanging around the X-metal collection and this morning he found his way to my sons section. Hands off the lenses!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So, this little dude has been lurking around my house the last couple of days. He hasn't been much trouble, but he has sh!tty taste in eyewear... Last night he was hanging around the X-metal collection and this morning he found his way to my sons section. Hands off the lenses!
View attachment 203135 View attachment 203136
If I found that ****** in any of my cabinets he would end up in the fireplace.

my kids all cracked out on buddy the elf. But my Girlfriend got me a Beer Advent calendar, so its not as bad.

my kids all cracked out on buddy the elf. But my Girlfriend got me a Beer Advent calendar, so its not as bad.
Now that is an Advent Calendar that would get me excited about the holidays! "What do you mean I can't open my present first thing in the morning:("

I don't have kids yet. I'm praying that when we do the time of that little demon on the shelf is just a memory, haha. Seriously, who got time for all that? :) I'm just saying, he comes close my my R1s and he's a gonner ;)

I don't have kids yet. I'm praying that when we do the time of that little demon on the shelf is just a memory, haha. Seriously, who got time for all that? :) I'm just saying, he comes close my my R1s and he's a gonner ;)
It is a bit much, but the good part is the damn thing "is watching" for a month. All I have to do is say, "you don't want the elf to see that". He's like Santa's lil stalker!

Latest Posts

Back