• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else like to gamble?

you'll be surprised as i had 1 pair of Juliet exactly like that on the entire frame just a little while ago that i posted here on the forums
I just find it hard to believe that one part changes. I understand these parts are but one of a whole piece and all are made separately and aren't finished at the same time. But it's just that it's only the nosebridge. Right in the middle. Regardless, unique pickup.

I just find it hard to believe that one part changes. I understand these parts are but one of a whole piece and all are made separately and aren't finished at the same time. But it's just that it's only the nosebridge. Right in the middle. Regardless, unique pickup.

you're absolutely right, and hence my theory that the original bridge was toasted and this one was swapped in during the previous tune ups. The replacement bridge coming from a different production batch might have been the bad batch where they're susceptible to this condition. Thus, the bridge is affected whereas the rest of the frame is relatively clean

Last edited:

Not really
Some of the first 1st TIo2 Juliets would have only one orbital change color.
Then I also have a 1st gen Juliet that has the entire frame discolored evenly.

But I will admit I have never seen anything tarnish or discolor that dark????

Latest Posts

Back