• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else skipping this round of F&F?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
The only thing I can think of wanting is an earsock kit for my Flak 2.0, which would save me a whole $4 to use a code on.

The Carbon shift is around $100 off, but that's still spending $240 on a pair, and I'm not too interested in that.

Waiting for the EV Zero, Wind Jacket 2.0, Sliver XL... blah.

I can get a carbon shift for 202.00 and non polar for 175.00 cheaper than Oakley. But did use a code for one of the Giclee's. Probably stop by my vault this week and see if I can find anything...

Basically yeah, hoping on a limb that R2 shows up so I can grab a Zero. I used one coupon on a small non-eyewear piece, which I'll review later.

The Carbon Shift could be had for less here and on eBay, and even then for the money I feel like there's better pairs to have.

Two full weeks left, including the beginning of Spring and the second quarter of the year, maybe they'll be up April 1?

Also basing off last year's R2, fingers crossed.

Just hope they don't roll out colorways slowly like they did with the Jawbreaker where most places just carried the Cav.

Thinking of skipping this one also...nothing I really need, and the stuff I really want they don't make anymore. :(

Got a little time left though, probably watch the site and see..

Back