• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Ever Consider Selling It All?

I am not a seller. I use my stuff until I can't use it anymore. Most of my stuff is present day Oakley and that is hard to sell for a decent price. The older stuff is harder to come by and I know I can't afford to reacquire them, so I cant let that go either.

I’m the opposite, I don’t use it all. I like it new and mint so I can stare at it from afar.

I may have a different perspective...

I like the glasses I buy and tend to understand how much they cost, maintenance, replacement lenses and future purchases....

my Radars and RadarLocks are fairly cheap compared to some other glasses, but glasses like the X-Metals are not on my "future purchase list" because I feel comfortable wearing the "baseball inspired" Oakleys, such as Radars, RadarLocks and M-Frames, etc...

I don't think i'll ever sell them, but hell, everything I own is for sale for the right price....
Daaaaaamn - Litos from 5 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

I've only been a collector for a short time in the scheme of things. It's only been a year now since I started hastling you all with actual posts and actively going after things I always wanted. I didn't realize I was a collector all along as I would horde lenses and rubber kits to keep my 4 favorite pairs going. But now, I realize that I'm a collector. And with great knowledge comes great power. So I haven't had a moment where I've wanted to sell it off and stop. If I ever hit that point I'll let you guys know.

I have had thoughts of slowing down though to hold off for a few months for the next conquest...On that note, anyone have an R1 for sale? My top shelf doesn't look like it has enough yet. 😆

I didn't realize I was a collector all along as I would horde lenses and rubber kits to keep my 4 favorite pairs going. But now, I realize that I'm a collector.
We don't judge here :)
First step of addiction is understanding and accepting the "problem". We can help you fuel the fire or put a straight jacket on you and help you recover by taking your collection. Red pill or Blue pill. ;)

On that note, anyone have an R1 for sale? My top shelf doesn't look like it has enough yet. 😆
Yeh i got too many... can't fit them all in my 3 singles and 1 double wide

Latest Posts

Back