• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Ever Had This Happen?

That sucks :/
That's why insurance is so important... doesn't matter if it's USPS, UPS, FedEx, whatever... if the truck catches fire you're out of luck.

Personally I believe that missing Malaysia airliner MH370 was taken down by thermal runaway in that big shipment of Li-Ion they were carrying...

letter looks a bit sus to me......not what i'd describe as headed paper that a company such as usps would use i.e. no colour in the logo. also no reference to your tracking number. also they should be expecting you to claim for the contents value as well as the postage and maybe an inconvenience payment?

I have an artillary of LiPos in my garage.
Hope it's a detached garage. In the Corps we had to store lithium radio batteries (PRC-77/25, SINCGARS etc) in a dedicated storage shed detached from any other building.
Those batteries have been burning up for decades but it's pretty much a mainly stable chemical configuration these days in everything from cell phones to iPods/iPads.

Hope it's a detached garage. In the Corps we had to store lithium radio batteries (PRC-77/25, SINGARS etc) in a dedicated storage shed detached from any other building.
Those batteries have been burning up for decades but it's pretty much a mainly stable chemical configuration these days in everything from cell phones to iPods/iPads.
Unfortunately not. But with the cameras and sensors I should know if something happens pretty quick.

I'd like to keep them off site though.

Back