• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got A Crystal Black Frame With Ice And Blue Icons?

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
Looking at Hijinx (oh stop it, someone has to like them!) on OCP, and thinking how cool they look in Crystal Black with Ice Iridium and Team Blue Icons, when mocked up on Oakley's site.

Anyone got this colourway on a frame in real life though (needn't be in Hijinx - could be any frame) and willing to put up some pics?

Also, I'm a big fan of the icon matching the lens. Is the Team Blue the best match for Ice lenses, or does the Navy match better?

(I just don't want to fall foul of the old chestnut of the mock-up pic not being representative of the finished result).

Cheers,
H.

That was my last MD custom- coming today ironically! lt'd take couple days but I could get a pic somwhere I have seen it and liked it I have Grey smoke Ice/Blue icon SJ also

Nice one SpliceD - they look fierce.
Were they an OCP job, or did you throw them together yourself?

I bought them as is while vacationing in Hawaii. They were marketed as "Hawaii Edition" and can only be bought in HI. That's what those icons are. They also had a pair of gascans. No special box or bag. Just the glasses. I found them at a Authorized Oakley reseller. They had posters and signage indicating they were HI only exclusives so they're not OCP.

I will try to get pics in next few days Cut up all credit cards after this purchase...so now on line at least I am finished