• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got A Pic Of Metallic Red Earsocks?

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Just noticed them OCP for a few pairs but not as separate packages. Very curious to how they look in actuality.

IMO they don't look that great. They're a dark, ruddy red; almost brown. If you're pairing them with a red frame, you're probably going to be disappointed. I would personally go with Cardinal, if you're looking for a dark red.

See this thread for a pretty close (but not 100%) comparisson of the various red earsocks:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/red-earsocks.15844/page-2

Thanks. Yeah it's underwhelming in that pic because I can't even make out much "metallic" to it. I would be curious to how it turns out with different lighting, but then again I can't expect something as soft as unobtainium to shine or sparkle.

I have the regular red on my Matte Grey Radarlock. It goes with the +Red lenses, but a little too bold for a considerably mature frame color (and black bands at that) and I sometimes use Ice lenses. Metallic Red earsocks in the custom preview was a color shade to my liking, kinda hoped its texture would still "pop" in a way in person.

Back