• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone got new Romeo 2 lenses from Oakley?

Husky Bob

Oakley Beginner
As mentioned elsewhere I dumped an alcohol wipe on top of the glasses in the car. This was the result.
Has anyone got any new lenses from Oakley or do I go down the third party route?
C79CD327-8C3B-4EFB-8723-D9A69D2E8E9A.jpeg

4BF87EF4-82FA-47A2-B05F-2FB4389F4C92.jpeg

You won’t have access for sometime unless you buy a premium account.

Thank you all for the info. I'm just a bit twitchy about parcels from the US as our Customs in the UK, and at the minute in Northern Ireland are checking everything and the lenses could get hit with VAT and Duty.
I did contact Oakley and they tell me these are OO4013 Romeo II and they no longer have any lenses.
They did offer me 20% promo code which I will take them up on as I'll be in their store near Chester next month.

Interesting that an alcohol wipe did that, was it on the lenses long?
It was an industrial type wipe which then had purell on it and must have leeched through the bag and onto the lenses. Must have been there for up to 24 hours or until it all evaporated.

Ahhhh that makes more sense. So the wipe fell onto the bag the glasses were in, and stayed there until it dried out. Yea that’ll do it

Ahhhh that makes more sense. So the wipe fell onto the bag the glasses were in, and stayed there until it dried out. Yea that’ll do it
Yep. Old car had a cubby on the dash for the glasses to sit, new car didn't so they sat in a cup holder. Took glasss off, back into bag and onto the wipe. Have now bought a visor clip to hold the glasses.

Back