• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got Spare Microbags?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

ok looks like Im a couple short on microbags, so gonna shout out to see if anyone has some spare. Standard black ones will do..anythign really.

also looking for flag series if anyone has an aussie flag one for sale

let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just go the the O-store or vault. I asked how much some black ones were he was like here and handed me 3 of them. That's the lucky thing I needed 3.

Same here... They gave me 6 extra bags with my last purchase!

I do need, and can't find a Ducati bag for my Gascan. Anyone?

Username Hidden said:
Just go the the O-store or vault. I asked how much some black ones were he was like here and handed me 3 of them. That's the lucky thing I needed 3.

Good luck trying to do that now, Oakley is starting to crack down on the free microbags. At least the stores in my area anyway... Not that I don't have a lot anyways.

Username Hidden said:
Same here... They gave me 6 extra bags with my last purchase!

I do need, and can't find a Ducati bag for my Gascan. Anyone?

if it's just a black bag with the ducati label i can help you out with that. i don't remember if the gascan came with any extra special bag??

Username Hidden said:
ok looks like Im a couple short on microbags, so gonna shout out to see if anyone has some spare. Standard black ones will do..anythign really.

also looking for flag series if anyone has an aussie flag one for sale

let me know.

i'll keep an eye out for you on that aussie bag.

I have a Holland Flag Bag... Actually trying to work a trade for a trash bag full of bags, she wants $3 ea but I am trying to charm her... LMAO... Ill prolly end up paying $5 a bag because I have NO charm...

Username Hidden said:
i have a holland flag bag... Actually trying to work a trade for a trash bag full of bags, she wants $3 ea but i am trying to charm her... Lmao... Ill prolly end up paying $5 a bag because i have no charm...

lmao!

Username Hidden said:
I have a Holland Flag Bag... Actually trying to work a trade for a trash bag full of bags, she wants $3 ea but I am trying to charm her... LMAO... Ill prolly end up paying $5 a bag because I have NO charm...

Is this at an O store? If so you really want to risk some poor girl losing her job so that you can get a good deal?

Username Hidden said:
Is this at an O store? If so you really want to risk some poor girl losing her job so that you can get a good deal?
If this is in an O Store, and she was that worried about losing her job over this, I don't think she would offer him the deal.

Back