• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got These Exclusive Jawbones?

First I've heard of these. Maybe they've sold out already.

So I found out these are in store only, and even then you have to order them in, you can't buy them there and then apparently. UK only. I wonder what the microbags are like?

The two pieces in question are Vision Express UK exclusives that should be available within those stores. I have seen them in person at my local V.E. The details for each pair are as follows;

Fuel Cell - Polished White (Union Jack icon) - +Red OO9096-60 with black and white generic box. £105.
Jawbone - Polished White (Union Jack icon) - +Red 24-328 with newer style black generic box. £195.

The two pieces in question are Vision Express UK exclusives that should be available within those stores. I have seen them in person at my local V.E. The details for each pair are as follows;

Fuel Cell - Polished White (Union Jack icon) - +Red OO9096-60 with black and white generic box. £105.
Jawbone - Polished White (Union Jack icon) - +Red 24-328 with newer style black generic box. £195.

Do they come with a custom microbag RvF? Like a Union Jack bag? Or something else?

Do they come with a custom microbag RvF? Like a Union Jack bag? Or something else?

Pearl white frames, Navy earsocks and jaws, +Red Iridium and G28 vented lenses, Union flag icons, Union flag microbag and standard black packaging.

They aren't official licensed products of The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG), Team GB. They do not have etched lenses like the TEAM GB FLAK JACKET® XLJ 24-321 Dark Blue/Grey Polarized or TEAM GB RADAR® PATH™ 24-322 Dark Blue/+ Red Iridium or the Team GB microbag and packaging.

Misleadingly mine were displayed in a Team GB stand and the Oakley rep said they were discontinued Team GB limited edition ones. They are not but they are still nice and at least they don't have the LOCOG 2012 logo on them.

Some branches still have them as I went back as they are advertised £146.25 online but I paid £195 but they haven't refunded the difference yet even though they do a 30 day price match.

visionexpress.com/sunglasses/oakley/male/129966/

I need a soft vault as at one point the rep was going to include one then said they don't fit, So I'm going to order a soft vault and red earsocks and yellow vented lenses, I might get Ice Iridium lenses too.

Back