• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got These Exclusive Jawbones?

Those bitches are too sweet, best shades by far in the jawbones

If I were brit I would pick em up,
Well I would save atleast they cost cash money

Here are mine
IMAG0029.jpg

24-328 UK Jawbone Pol White w/ +Red Irid&VR28

Just spoke to Oakley UK, they are NOT Vision Express exclusives, they are just UK Exclusives. any dealer should be able to order them

Oakley Pn. 24-328

Eye budy has them for £152.61

OAKLEY SUNGLASSES SUNGLASSES, 9089 JAWBONE OAKLEY SUNGLASSES FULL RIM 24-328 POLISHED WHITE/POSITIVE RED IRIDIUM 62MM X 18MM (LARGE)

The goal posts must have widened on these releases, I have a copy of the Vision Express Spring/Summer magazine 2012 which states the Jawbone (24-328) and Fuel Cell (OO9096-60) are both exclusive to them, with colour photos of each glass. It is therefore understandable if these had been referred to as Vision Express exclusives.

The goal posts must have widened on these releases, I have a copy of the Vision Express Spring/Summer magazine 2012 which states the Jawbone (24-328) and Fuel Cell (OO9096-60) are both exclusive to them, with colour photos of each glass. It is therefore understandable if these had been referred to as Vision Express exclusives.

My thoughts exactly. When I first saw them on the Web & went into Vision Express it said it was a Vision Express exclusive along with the ladies glasses, Enduring, I think it was.

Back