• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have a Bounce Back they're not using?

Stanleybb50

I should Work at Oakley
Pittsburgh
It's for my brother in law... I promise.

I had one (well actually two) that were mine that I already used on a pair of lenses and then another order for lenses and a sweatshirt.

I had given him a pair of Sliver F's for Xmas and he decided he didn't like them and took them back to a Vault (sans receipt). Low and behold they gave him $159 back on an Oakley gift card!

Anyway - he and my Sis just got married and they don't have a ton of money... Haha I keep offering to get him a pair off the Classies, but he mentions the gift card and doesn't want hand outs... And he wants a pair of Flak 2.0 Polarized, which are taking him over budget.

So anyway - that was a long story... But I told him I'd ask around in the forum to see if anyone has a Bounce back (like maybe a $75 off $150) they wanted to share?

I promise I'm not someone who's gonna turn around and sell or just buy up more stuff. (I already went through my crazy crazy buying binge the month leading up to Christmas!) :)

Anyway - just thought I'd ask! No harm if no one has any, or doesn't want to share, or any of the above.

Thanks either way!!!

It's for my brother in law... I promise.

I had one (well actually two) that were mine that I already used on a pair of lenses and then another order for lenses and a sweatshirt.

I had given him a pair of Sliver F's for Xmas and he decided he didn't like them and took them back to a Vault (sans receipt). Low and behold they gave him $159 back on an Oakley gift card!

Anyway - he and my Sis just got married and they don't have a ton of money... Haha I keep offering to get him a pair off the Classies, but he mentions the gift card and doesn't want hand outs... And he wants a pair of Flak 2.0 Polarized, which are taking him over budget.

So anyway - that was a long story... But I told him I'd ask around in the forum to see if anyone has a Bounce back (like maybe a $75 off $150) they wanted to share?

I promise I'm not someone who's gonna turn around and sell or just buy up more stuff. (I already went through my crazy crazy buying binge the month leading up to Christmas!) :)

Anyway - just thought I'd ask! No harm if no one has any, or doesn't want to share, or any of the above.

Thanks either way!!!
I have a $150. I'd let it go for $149 Only because you're a forum member. Ha. Do you want my PayPal address?

Oh and I promise if anyone does share that I'll make him send me a pic of him giving a thumbs up wearing the new shades!

I should point point out that he's never owned a nice pair of sunglasses (i.e. Oakley) before.

K - assuming no one has one that they're not using. I'll wait another hour or so and will then just tell him to purchase, sans coupon. I think he's just going with the standard (non-polarized or Prizm) custom Flak 2.0 XL in that case).

No worries!! Just asking :)

sorry about the flop thread OP, but yeah just have him get non-polar.

Unless his eyes really need the filter, he's gonna have the frame and decent lens already. Ever better is he has more potential leverage in picking a frame color he wants now, and then just hold out for the lenses later.

Latest Posts

Back