• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone have a full list of FERRARI Oakley shades?

Poisonedragon

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I know about the Scuderia collection from 2014? But there are even Catalysts on Groupon now.... what are the real hitters? Own the tin cans, madman, two-face, jupiter, and looking for the carbon blade...but want the skinny on whats what.

@SiRacer420 posted what looked like an o-matter collection a while back, but didn't have a lot of the beefier ones. I'm a tad OCD and need a full collection

If you are collecting ferrari oakleys then the sf-16 would be your grail. Like a 24k juliet for juliet collectors or a 0023 jordan R1 for romeo collectors. Gotta pay more for your grails 😉

If you are collecting ferrari oakleys then the sf-16 would be your grail. Like a 24k juliet for juliet collectors or a 0023 jordan R1 for romeo collectors. Gotta pay more for your grails 😉
Thanks @mickeyblackeyes I'm an X-Metal collector at heart. And though I don't have the Jordan R1s, I do have the Jordan Mars M* serial

20210407_204401.jpg

Someone tried to sell me his sf-16 at a tempting price before but i didn't really know what i was looking at. I just ended up buying his boxed finito and boxed juliet brown 😂

Back